
For those of you who really know cats, you will agree with me that they can be down right vindictive. Such is the case with my beloved Benne...AKA Bad Bad Benne.
I assume he was very angry with me last night because he's never taken it upon himself to be so viciously cruel before. He managed his way into my closet, which has doors that I have trouble opening, and decided to choose the most sentimental garment he could possibly find and destroy it. He was very happily curled up on my Aran sweater that Benjamin bought me from Ireland when I discovered he had a surprise for me...
The new version of the sweater made me think that demon-possessed Goldilocks invaded my sweet kitten's body and went to town on my precious gift saying, "Oh no, this hole's much to small, I'd better make another one. But wait, this one's much to big...Now this one's just right!"
Needless to say, I am very hurt by Benne's actions and have found a way to lock my closet so that not even I can get in unless I remove the curtain rod holding it shut. This makes me question whether I should keep the cat at all. I mean really, what has he done for me besides ruin my home and cause me to bleed??
He'd better be on his very best behavior if he thinks he's moving with me to Syracuse. I wonder how much he'd like staying behind in Buffalo in the middle of winter? I put him out in the snow for about half an hour today. Aside from the shivering, he seemed to be doing just fine...
2 comments:
Benne is so beautiful! welcome to the blogosphere Lulu, i'm really gonna miss you when you move.
love,
jenn
Aww, Benne will behave, hopefully...
Post a Comment