Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My New Place

Sheryl, Lisa, and I visited my new place today! It's great because it's furnished, and all I have to pack are the essentials. The best thing about the apartment is that it is directly across the street from guess what?!...a library!!

I'm very excited about getting to know a new city, and I know Benjamin's overjoyed about beginning his new job! The people I've met are super kind, and I know I'll have no trouble making new friends!

Although I miss my family and friends back home, I'm very ready to take the next step here in New York. I can't express how happy I am to be done with school! This doesn't mean I'll never return for a doctorate, it simply means I'm taking a break, which could last a long while.

P.S. Benne and I are on speaking terms again. :o) He's too cute to refuse for too long!

1 comment:

jennimi said...

yay! exciting! (and hello Lesie!!!!!!)